Well, I finished, but I have to say I am less than impressed. I think I just got tired of it and stopped. Anyway, below is a picture. I’m taking it to my unit tomorrow and putting it up so at least there will be some evidence that Easter is this weekend for my patients.
If I make this again, I will make the figures larger and probably stuff them lightly with fiberfill before attaching them to the ribbon. I wish I had more time, I would have loved to decorate the Easter eggs and put blanket stitching around the figures to “pop” them out.
Live and learn. On to the next project. Mother’s Day is coming. I don’t think I will make anything for this holiday. But, maybe some paper flowers in a vase set around the unit would be nice.
Anyway, here is the picture of the completed swag: